Looking for quick tips to visit the Big Apple? Check out the top 10 things you can not miss!
"All you need is the plan, the roadmap, and the courage to press on to your destination" - Earl Nightingale
1. Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge not forgetting to visit the piers for an unconventional view
2. Discovering the Financial District and the core of the economy: Wall street and the Stock exchange. Don't forget to rub the Charging Bull statue, it's supposed to bring you luck!
3. Visiting the Memorial 9/1 and commemorating the victims of this tragic terroristic attack. The area has been completely re-designed with the new Freedom Tower and the famous Oculus transportation hub designed by Calatrava. A real architectural marvel
4. Stepping out from a cab in Fifth Avenue for the best shopping experience in the city
5. Admiring the masterpieces in the famous MOMA
6. Enjoying the NY skyline from Top of the Rock (and why not ice-skating around The Rink?)
7. Buying a ticket for a concert or a NBA match in the famous Madison Square Garden
8. Relaxing in Central Park spotting some funny squirrels playing on the grass
9. Remembering the history of the city with a cruise to Ellis island and the iconic Statue of Liberty
10. Dining or chilling with a cocktail in one of the coolest rooftop bar (we suggest you the 230 Fifth Rooftop or the Standard)
To discover more about New York, have a look to our posts and stories dedicated to this city dated October 2017 and January/February 2018 on our Instagram page @2intour
Did you enjoy our article? Read the other articles and for more photos and videos follow our IG page @2intour